Thursday, February 25, 2010

THE WAY THEY WERE



My Grandmum and Grandpa.

They're my grandparents from my mother's side. Unfortunately, my grandmum died before I was born so I never got the chance to meet her. To be honest, it's the first time I've seen this photo too! I'm pretty sure she was an exceptional woman with fabulous style too! Women in our family sure knows how to dress well (Except for you, mum! Kidding! Sort of. Heh).b I have some of her stuff and they're pretty awesome! Some vintage bags, purses, accessories.

My grandpa looks dashing too! I absolutely adore this photo! I love the certain oldness to it, I love how my granparents look good together, and everything about it just screams loveliness! I found this photo at my uncle's facebook, by the way! Thank goodness for the digital age!

Cheers to grandmum and grandpa in heaven!

No comments: